2002 Rental Roundtable Archives
from the San Diego Union
- January 6, 2002: Neophyte Landlord Needs
- January 20, 2002: Tenant's Apartment a Shade
- February 10, 2002: Painting Fee may be
- February 24, 2002: Landlord Wants to Keep
Left-behind Items as Compensation
- March 10, 2002: How to Find if There are
Sexual Offenders in your Neighborhood
- March 24, 2002: Landlord Ignores Tenant's
Request to Upgrade Apartment
- April 14, 2002: Does a Close Relative Need a
Property Manager's License?
- May 19, 2002: What's the Smartest Way to
Find Rental Property?
- June 2, 2002: Law says Looks aren't
Important, only Safety Counts in Apartments
- June 16, 2002: Elevators Must be Inspected
Yearly, Permits Posted
- July 7, 2002: How
Does Renter Get his Credit Record Cleared Up?
- July 21, 2002: Tenant
Raises the Roof Over Strong Tar Odor Seeping In
- August 4, 2002: Appliance Defiance May be
Out of Place
- August 18, 2002: Who's
to Pay for Overheated Office
- September 1, 2002: What
is Limit on Apartment Occupancy?
- September 15, 2002: Changing Jobs is no
Excuse for Broken Lease
- October 13, 2002: Trip Coincides with
- November 3, 2002: Parking
Sticker Issue Could Get Sticky over Sharing of Privileges
- November 24, 2002: Divorcing
Landlords Use Tenant as Pawn in Battle
- December 8, 2002: House
Without Jacks Makes Calling Difficult
Be sure to tune-in and call-in
with all of your real estate questions
for Robert S. Griswold, CRE, CPM, CCIM, ARM
"Real Estate Today!",
live every Saturday morning from 10am to 11am (PT)
on NewsRadio AM 600 KOGO in southern California.
Call-in lines (858) 569-8255 or toll-free at (800) 600-5646
or #600 on the Sprint PCS cellular systems
Also, available worldwide online at: www.kogo.com
For more information on tenant/landlord legal issues
The Tenants Legal Center web page at www.tenantslegalcenter.com
Robert Griswold and the Real Estate
Today! radio show strongly support the intent and the letter of all federal and
state fair housing laws. As a reminder to all owners and managers of real
estate, note that all real estate advertised is subject to the Federal Fair
Housing Act, which makes it illegal to advertise "any preference,
limitation, discrimination because of race, color, national origin or ancestry, religion, sex,
physical disability, or familial status, or intention to make any such
preference, limitation or discrimination." Additional state and/or local
fair housing laws may also apply. Be sure to inform all persons that all
dwellings offered or advertised are on an equal opportunity basis.
Revised and Updated -
Wednesday, April 26, 2006
Robert S. Griswold, CRE, CPM, CCIM,
PCAM, GRI, ARM
Griswold Corporate Center
Griswold Real Estate Management, Inc.
5703 Oberlin Drive, Suite 300
San Diego, CA 92121-1743
Phone: (858) 597-6100
Fax: (858) 597-6161
©2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, 1999, 1998, 1997, 1996 Robert S. Griswold.
All Rights Reserved.